Sunday, November 13, 2016

OFFICIAL STATEMENT

OFFICIAL STATEMENT

(DISCLAIMER/NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC)




“Be nobody but yourself, in a world that’s doing its best to make you somebody else.”

On March 2013, I started blogging. Ang Pananaw ng Isang Simpleng Inhinyero (Blogspot) and Civil Engineering Review Tips (Blogspot) of Dince’s Chronicles were born.  I had written Civil Engineering Review Tips (Blogspot) because I want to help Civil Engineering students and reviewees to be inspired and guided on passing the PRC Civil Engineering Board Exams while Ang Pananaw ng Isang Simpleng Inhinyero (Blogspot) was written as my personal journal on Civil Engineering and on Construction. (Note: I’m not connected to any CE Review Centers). I devoted much time and effort to write these blogs not for fame but for the benefit of the CE students.

I don’t expect that my blogs where became famous most especially to CE students. But sad to say this, there are some who use my name and a sample of my PRC license which were screengrab on Ang Pananaw ng Isang Simpleng Inhinyero (Blogspot). I don’t know if they were hackers (who try to hack my blogs) and others who put me in bad light. Recently I discovered there are Fakers/Posers/Scammers.

A Faker/Poser/Scammer is someone who tries to fit into a Profile that they are not. They use the Pictures of other persons to make scamming activities. Each parody account comes equipped with an avatar and a handle meant to make you think the accounts actually belong to the Original Account. Don’t be fooled. Fakers/Posers/Scammers or any Parody Account Impersonating or portraying another person in a confusing or deceptive manner is against the Philippine Anti-Cybercrime Law and will be traced by the Philippine National Police and the National Bureau of Investigation Anti-Cybercrime Division.


Quoting Mr. Francis J. Kong: (dedicated to the persons who use my name and identity)

“Do not live constantly pretending; you might forget who you are. Be honest, be transparent and always be the same person you are at home, at work and in church. It’s also less stressful this way.”

Take Note:

I don't earn by blogging or writing. It is only my passion to blog/write.

OFFICIAL STATEMENT
(DISCLAIMER/NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC)


Just a Notice to the Public. This is to clarify to the public, especially to the netizens, that the Facebook account named “DINDO FELLO MOJICA” is NOT owned by Engr. Dindo Mojica. Thus, Engr. Dindo Mojica have only 1 authentic/original/official/legitimate Facebook account (private account) and other Social Media accounts which is found in the About Me section of my blog.

Social Media Accounts:
About Me - http://about.me/TheHawksClaw003 (found in my blog)
Facebook - https://web.facebook.com/the.hunter357 (Private account)

I don’t solicit money, or apply for a postpaid plan in a telecom company(via online), or apply for an online loan/insurance/credit card (in any of banking institution) nor sell online stuffs on online sites like OLX and thus they also create many Facebook accounts bearing the name of “Dindo Mojica” or “Dindo Fello Mojica”.  Please don’t transact business with them as a precaution. I’m very seldom to visit my Facebook account due to the busyness at the Construction Site (if I have work) or working at our farm (mostly). I don't subscribe to any Postpaid plans on Globe nor Smart nor Sun because I'm contented with my 16 year old Globe Prepaid SIM card and my 10 year old Sun Cellular Prepaid SIM Card. I’m not a very techy person and I don’t have interest in online selling (most especially PS4 or any gadgets). I was a victim of Identity Theft. Just to be sure you may check out my blog (About Me Section) and I have only 1 official/legitimate Facebook account (private account) and other Social Media accounts which is found in the About Me section of my blog. Thank you very much, and please be guided accordingly.

Currently, I am engaged in Farming activities and very seldom to check my social media. Please be careful because on Facebook because many have claimed that they are “Dindo Mojica” or “Dindo Fello Mojica”. They are using my name and I’m also a victim of Identity Theft. Please be guided accordingly.


Very truly yours,

Engr. Dindo Mojica
Social Media Accounts:
About Me - http://about.me/TheHawksClaw003 (found in my blog)
Facebook - https://web.facebook.com/the.hunter357 (Private account)


No comments:

Post a Comment